I was in need of a Family Feud-style game board for an office activity and decided to make it. If you know your questions and answers well in advance, it’s pretty easy.
Here’s the finished product:
- NOTE: You’ll need to know how many answers your question has!
- 1 piece of paper-covered foam board per 5 answers
- 2-3 pieces of poster board per 5 answers
- Printer (I used one that could print 11×17)
- Spray Adhesive
- Sticky-back Velcro (I used strips cut into 1″ square pieces)
What I Did
1. I downloaded the Family Feud logo and printed it on 11×17 paper — download the print out here — and used spray adhesive to glue it to the top of the foam board.
2. I printed the answers off (also on 11×17) and glued them to the foam board, spaced out equally. I got 5 answers on each board.
3. I designed the answer “covers” in the old Family Feud style — download the cover designs here — and printed them on 11×17, cut them out, glued them to poster board and cut them out big enough to cover the answers without overlapping.
4. I attached the Velcro pieces to each end of the “covers” and the corresponding answers, so when you ‘reveal’ them, you just gotta pull the “cover” off.
Basically, just lay everything out before you glue it and you’ll be fine.
Survey says… have fun!